Sydney CBD, Australia
Do you enjoy developing high quality websites and web applications, learning new technologies, and solving problems? Cornerstone presents an exciting opportunity for a driven and talented PHP developer to join our Calgary team. You will work with the latest technologies while developing CMS and E-Commerce driven websites, often developing custom functionality.
- Implementation and configuration of CMS and E-Commerce systems (Magento & WordPress)
- Working with front-end developers to integrate front-end interfaces with back-end systems
- Development of custom functionality and custom modules/plug-ins
- Custom application development, maintenance and support
- Functional testing and quality assurance
- Convert requirements into technical and functional specifications
- Researching solutions for functional requirements
- Provide development estimates
- The successful candidate will be a driven and resourceful individual with strong problem solving skills and high attention-to-detail
- At least five years of website development experience
- Advanced experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Strong relational database skills
- Experience working with Magento, WordPress or similar systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Some knowledge of front end development is desirable
- Server configuration and management experience is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person with the right attitude to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial company. Cornerstone is an international organisation with offices in both Canada and Australia, providing internet based solutions to over 300 customers.
If that all sounds good to you, then we want to hear from you! When applying, please include a cover letter along with your CV. Remuneration will be commensurate with skill and experience and all applications will be strictly confidential. Applications will be accepted via email only and should be sent to [email protected].